The following are campaign fundraising ideas President Donald Trump reportedly suggested to his election team:
- A swimsuit calendar with Ivanka in a bikini, and himself in a speedo.
- A competition where he signs his signature on COVID-positive donors’ CT scans of lung damage in hospitals.
- Force Ted Cruz to allow people to kick him in the nuts for $1 million donations.
A competition for donors to win a date night with Eric.
- Have a yacht-wash where he washes billionaires’ yachts in a Borat-style mankini.
- Have an auction to sell America’s foreign policies to foreign countries willing to donate through shell-companies into “unafilliated non-profit” pro-Trump superPACs so it’s 100% legal.
- Bring back Trump Steaks and sell them on the Trump2020 website.
- Beg Sheldon Adelson for more money, and if that doesn’t work, insult him.
- Force Matt Gaetz to start an Only Fans account and striptease for Trump campaign donations.
- Have Steve Bannon start more Build-The-Wall scams.
- Have the KKK do a national bake sale for him.
- Sell more American flag-themed clothing items made in China for cheap.
- Have Sean Hannity tell elderly Fox News viewers that Joe Biden wants to mandate their suburban subdivisions institute quotas to become 75% black.
- Sell Ivanka’s used underwear to MAGA incels.
- Sell Saudi Arabia a bunch of “Dismember-A-Journalist-Free” cards for $1 billion each.
- Kill US troops to collect from Russia the bounties Putin put on them.
From The Halfway Post vault:
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Facebook here, Twitter here, Tumblr here, or Instagram here for more liberal comedy, political humor and satire! Also, check out our podcast Brain Milk here!