In a radio interview with Cleveland WXRQ that aired yesterday, Tomi Lahren inadvertently admitted that she benefits from the following social welfare programs:
- Food Stamps
- Disability Benefits
- National School Lunch Program
- Rural Education Achievement Program
- Supportive Housing for the Elderly
- Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance
- Homeless Assistance Grants
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Older Americans Act Family Caregiver Program
- Foster Grandparents
- Social Services and Targeted Assistance for Refugees
- Community Service Employment for Older Americans
- Child Support Enforcement
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Education for the Disadvantaged
In addition to these 15 programs from which she dubiously receives monetary assistance, she is still on her parents’ health insurance plan thanks to Obamacare regulations that stipulate children can be on their parents’ plans until they turn 26. She admitted this in a recent interview with comedian Chelsea Handler.
The infamous government-hating firebrand used to deliver viral rants on her eponymous program Tomi via Glenn Beck’s The Blaze network about how much she loathed President Obama, democrats, liberals, and government regulations, but it appears she benefits directly from all of those.
Her show was canceled when she said in an interview that she was pro-choice on the issue of abortion, which would seem to prove that many of the things she says about liberals demanding conformity are actually true of conservatives, but she apparently doesn’t think about it too critically.
After admitting she is a fraudulent beneficiary of so many welfare programs, Ms. Lahren tried to pivot by claiming that she used them only to protest the government.
“I was trying to prove a point to Obama that welfare fraud is rampant… by abusing welfare generosity, and, um, I sure showed Obama!” she said.
More from The Halfway Post vault:
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Twitter here, Facebook here, Tumblr here, or Instagram here for more liberal comedy, political humor and satire! Also, check out our podcast Brain Milk here and subscribe to our Substack newsletter The Halfway Café here.