The days are long and boring for former Vice President Mike Pence since leaving the White House.
However, Mr. Pence has reportedly taken an interest in being a playwright, and has now written several, full-length musicals packed with original songs and lyrics.
“Mike has really blossomed artistically, and I’d say he’s in quite a creative sweet spot,” explained Pence friend Thomas Ralstone. “He’s cranking out a full-blown musical every two weeks, and I believe he’s written some real show-stopping ensemble finales. I’ve had several conversations with him in which he told me he thinks he’s burning out on politics, but sees a bright future in the theatre.”
The Halfway Post obtained a photo of the list of some of Pence’s musicals, and the following are titles of some of Mr. Pence’s scripted productions:
- Les Biblicalés
- The Vagina Monologues Rebuttal
- Testicles, Vice President of Tyre
- Sorry, Karen, I Married Jesus!
- Wives: Who Needs Them? A Farce
- Leviticus Confidential
- A Midsummer Night’s Abomination
- Praying For Godot
- Indy Boys: The Musical
- So Close, Yet So, So Far: An Impeachment Story
- The Taming of the Frou
- Adam, Eve, & Short-Shorts Steve
- President Lear
- A Streetcar Named Repentance
- That One Summer In 1975 With Brad When It Happened
- Boy Hymens
- Veep On A White House Roof
- Judgin’ in the Rain
- Firefighter Poles
More from The Halfway Post vault:
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Facebook here, Twitter here, Tumblr here, or Instagram here for more liberal comedy, political humor and satire! Also, check out our podcast Brain Milk here!