This morning the Trump Administration released a report listing 23 corrections to various inaccuracies in Trump’s recent press conference about the spread of coronavirus in the United States.
They are as follows:
- Coronavirus was not created in a lab by CNN.
- Blowing on your hands does not blow away the coronavirus germs.
- The coronavirus threatens every citizen, not just the ones who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- Not getting a coronavirus test doesn’t mean you don’t have it.
- Nancy Pelosi does not wear a necklace with coronavirus in a little bottle around her neck.
- The coronavirus did not evolve inside Rose O’Donnell’s “bitch mouth.”
- The coronavirus is not from Kenya, and Barack Obama did not bring it with him when he got elected President.
- Trump rallies do not have a coronavirus force field around them courtesy of God protecting all Trump fans from getting coronavirus.
- The spread of coronavirus cannot be halted by increases in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The coronavirus does not share 99% of its genetic makeup with Chuck Schumer.
- Wearing “Make America Great Again” hats does not prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus in public.
- Coronavirus is not “Obama’s Ebola wearing a disguise.”
- Eric Trump is not a biochemist, and is not close to finding the cure for coronavirus.
- Obama did not try to name coronavirus as America’s national virus.
- Obama did not try to award the coronavirus the Medal of Freedom.
- Coronavirus is not spreading faster among Americans who have Obamacare.
- The border wall does not have special paint that repels coronavirus from sneaking in at the US-Mexican border.
- CNN’s Don Lemon has never “gotten gay” with coronavirus.
- Michelle Obama did not ever spray coronavirus on her vegetable garden to make them poison America.
- Hillary Clinton did not contract coronavirus in 2016, it was pneumonia.
- Coronavirus was not a campaign donor to Pete Buttigieg.
- Paul Manafort was not arrested by the FBI for trying to stop the spread of coronavirus in Ukraine
- There is no evidence for the claim that the DNC is colluding with coronavirus to hurt Trump in the election.
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thehalfwaypost, Twitter @HalfwayPost, Tumblr at https://halfwaypost.tumblr.com, or Instagram @thehalfwaypost for more liberal, political humor and satire!