1. Why do you want to be the person who wakes up every day and decides which Middle Eastern gathering of “combatant-aged” people needs to be droned in the name of national security?
2. Why do you want to be the person who has to direct the military to ignore rampant child sodomy by the Afghan army in order to continue facilitating their cooperation?
3. Are you prepared mentally to make a sweetheart deal with the Taliban so we can have our troops leave Afghanistan?
5. Would you like to be the first president in decades to act on the words “well-regulated” included in the phrasing of the Second Amendment?
6. Why do you want to have the responsibility to decide whether or not to nuke tens of thousands of strangers in another nation?
7. What would you do if you looked in the NASA/Air Force files and found out aliens are real?
8. What is the cut-off point of murder at which point you would send US troops to die intervening in another country’s genocide?
9. Would you invade another country if the United Nations refuses to support a war? Would you secure a Congressional declaration of war first?
10. Do you agree the gold standard is f***ing stupid for a hundred reasons?
11. What number of foreign, democratically-elected leaders overthrown is too many for you?
12. Have you actually ever read the Constitution beginning to end?
13. Have you considered nominating Merrick Garland as your first Supreme Court choice?
14. How do you feel about physically fighting Mitch McConnell when he decides to recess the Senate for four years so you can accomplish literally nothing?