President Donald Trump today spoke at a press conference in which he meandered in a stream-of-consciousness rant that addressed dozens of topics.
The rant began with him promising that he had not gone to the Walter Reed Medical Center on account of suffering mini-strokes, which was then followed by Trump denying, unprompted, the following supposed allegations:
- He had to reinstall President Taft’s XXL toilet and bathtub because the toilet and bathtub used in the White House residency since the 1920s were too small for him.
- He used to eat a bunch of paint chips as a kid, and gnaw on the moldings in his room like a rat.
- He doesn’t know what Martin Luther King Jr. is famous for.
- He used to drizzle ketchup on Tiffany as an infant.
- He wears depends.
- He weighs substantially more than 239 pounds.
- He wears shoe lifts to look taller.
- Kim Jong Un catfished him pretending to be a hot, North Korean prostitute very into golden showers, and got him to text the North Korean government a picture of his genitals.
- Vladimir Putin writes him personal letters with “Collusion Boy” written on the back of the envelopes.
- Eric was an accident.
- None of his wives have ever respected him.
- John Barron, the tabloid source, was him all along.
- He didn’t know South America existed until 2017.
- He uses a finger-lengthening contraption every morning for half an hour.
- He used to drizzle ketchup on Ivanka as a teenager.
- His father used to lock him in the family dog’s kennel until he was 25, and that’s why he’s the first president in a century not to have a dog.
- His favorite musical group is ABBA.
- He has saucer nipples.
- His hair is made up of implanted Mongolian ferret fur.
- He is afraid of Angela Merkel.
From The Halfway Post vault:
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Facebook here, Twitter here, Tumblr here, or Instagram here for more liberal comedy, political humor and satire! Also, check out our podcast Brain Milk here!