President Donald Trump today signed a curious executive order mandating all federal prisons serve McDonalds’ fast food for dinner at least twice a week.
Critics of the President speculated the executive order was self-interested, and displayed a clear awareness of the likelihood his criminal conduct both in and out of office would catch up to him post-presidency and land him in prison.
The executive order also mandated the following:
- Fox News to be named the official television channel of federal prisons
- Increased budgetary expenditures for men’s prisons to get as many makeup supplies as women’s prisons get…for gender equality
- Walls built between white prisoners’ areas and Mexican prisoners’ areas
- A full presidential pardon of Ivanka
- One conjugal visit per week for former-president inmates, and a weekly stipend to pay for sex
- The right for prisoners to trade exercise hours for hours on Twitter
- The right to refuse having to share a prison cell with one’s sons
From The Halfway Post vault:
Follow The Halfway Post, America’s #1 source of satirical news, on Facebook here, Twitter here, Tumblr here, or Instagram here for more liberal comedy, political humor and satire! Also, check out our podcast Brain Milk here!